about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

VS Spree
updates!! updates !!
Story of Chicken
-不-走-
原点
spree!!
SPREE TIME!!
-rand0m-13-05-08-
-Friday-Night-Blading-
Finally...

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've finally removed 2 of my wisdom teeth and hoping that I will recover in time for my feasts. It all started with some discomfort on the lower gum which the teeth was growing slowly. Discomfort eventually lead to slight pain and after alot of discomfort I decided to make my grumpy way to the dental with dear half coaxing me...hee...Yeah I had a phobia with dental and please don't ever dare me to go coz I will really back out...haha...

Appointment was at Sunday and a check with the dentist shows infection of ulcer, pus and decay. Surgery was scheduled at 4:30pm on the same day and after troublesome me asking alot of questions it began.

Surgery was done within a hour with 5-6 jabs, lots of pressure, vibration, fear, pulling, me bleeding and grumpy. Dinner was delayed till nearly 9pm as I was unable to eat due to bleeding and uncontrollable pain when the anesthetics finally worn off while the rest was eating MOS Burger in front of me. Survived on 3 dosages of painkiller before the pain finally gets tolerable. Thus now you got a square face (due to the loop sided burger on my face) typing this entry while on a 1 week mc...haha...Not forgetting dear who gotta tolerate my unstoppable whining, grumpiness and tears amidst all his tiredness...

I want my chips, chocolates, KFC fried chicken, cheese fries, pizza, calamari, pasta...soon hopefully...

Christmas is slowly making its way over and i have a long list to plan...
deck the hall with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la la la


thots were running @ 4:32 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home