I'm complicated yet can be simple.
Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being.
Sinple coz I'm easily contented.
cHrIsTmAs sHoPpiNg....
sNoWiNG!!!
dAy oF aN eXtRa...
hOrRiBle dAy...
TaKe a pIc dAy...
pIcnIc wiTh tHe InCrEdIbLeS...
a Day aT aLoHa...
mOodLeSs!!!
rEaCtIoN - loSt!!
A gOoD dAy eNdinG oN a bad nOte...
Perhaps Grace isn't as bad as she seems?? haha...ya...i'm changing my mind abt her...so is my whole group of frenz. At first she seems to have this superior and condemming attitude but as times goes by my impression of her grew to be different. She is very professional and always knew which questions to ask in order to understand stitutions better. Impressive isn't it. Truth to be told...i'm bowled over by her knowledge and wits. I've always thought of working with someone like her...coz i can actually learn alot from the questions that she always ask...so straight to the point...
thots were running @ 11:02 PM.
0 Comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home