about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

WaKinG Up On The WrOnG sIdE oF bEd...
bOn vOyAgE
mOvIe @ GV
FoRmAL dAy...
rEcaLL...
HappY bIrThdAy...
cHoCoLaTiEr cHriStmAs...
:::cHrIsTmAs:::
aNoTheR beGinnInG??
cHrIsTmAs sHoPpiNg....

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Finally my NAPFA is over...YEAH!!

Went for my test early this morning...passed all the stations expect for inclined pull up...what's new...i've been failing that station for years...haha...Can practically feel the agony of my body...never have i ever done all 5 stations together with the 2.4km run together...I"M TIRED!! Think my 2.4km cannot make it also...but still at least i've tried...

Before i forget...its xiao di's enlistment day...all the best to ya...take care wor...



thots were running @ 10:21 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home